The powerful AIS MOB Weatherdock easyONE from Weatherdock has gained even more strength. Externally unchanged, an important component has been added inside, which can significantly increase your safety on board:
DSC distress call in "closed loop" on up to 8 different ships
After the Weatherdock easyONE-DSC-CL is automatically activated in case of a "MAN OVER BOARD" situation by water contact, a DSC distress call is sent within a few seconds. This is initially done without GPS coordinates and is received as an alarm by up to 8 ships in closed loop, whose MMSI numbers were programmed in advance via Bluetooth and Weatherdock app. As soon as a GPS fix is available, a second alarm is sent via DSC to these ships, this time with GPS coordinates of the casualty. This transmission is repeated for the next 30 minutes at intervals of 5 minutes. After this time the interval doubles to 10 minutes.
There is no change to an "open loop", which would represent an "all ships call" to the GMDSS rescue chain.
Parallel to the DSC the automatic transmission of an AIS emergency telegram to all AIS systems within the transmission range of up to 7 nautical miles and more takes place after a successful GPS fix. The AIS alarm is triggered every minute anew, with updated position data as well as information about course and speed over the cause of the casualty in a possible drift.
With a battery power of up to 36 hours in parallel transmission mode after activation and a radiated transmission power of 1 watt, the new AIS MOB Weatherdock easyONE-DSC-CL also has outstanding performance features that will once again make it stand out in the market.
Highlights at a glance:
- 24-hour battery life after activation in parallel transmission mode
- 1 Watt radiated power
- Transmission range of up to 7 nautical miles and more
- Powerful red LED flare for better visibility (e.g. in darkness)
- No annual costs or fees
- No licenses or radio certificates required
- Ready for use with any automatic lifejacket
- No modification of fixed parts of the vest necessary
- Automatic activation on full water contact
- 100% floatable, no buoyancy aid required
- Up to 8 different MMSI numbers for closed loop programmable
- Programming via Bluetooth connection with free Weatherdock App
- Handy and robust housing
- Dimensions 168 x 48 x 27 mm
- Weight 120 gram
- Battery life 7 years