VETUS - proportional bow thruster BOWPRO
(R)Evolution by VETUS: a combination of the well-known electric bow thruster series and the quiet RimDrive. We are pleased to present the brand new VETUS BOW PRO thruster! Fully proportional engines with unlimited* running time, in different models!
- Proportional control
- Unlimited* Term
- Brushless motor - maintenance-free
- Sealed IP construction - Safe for use in fuel tanks (with optional fuses)
- More compact than conventional boxed IP-protected engines
- Additional protection for electrical components even in wet bilges
- High efficiency (up to 93%)
- Easy to install
- Backward compatible, a suitable upgrade of the VETUS C & D series engines.
- The solution for charter ships
The VETUS bow thrusters are equipped with proven induction technology. This system eliminates the need for carbon brushes. This makes the bow thruster very quiet and has an indefinite * running time!
The asynchronous motor is controlled by the VETUS MCV motor controller. This self-developed motor controller can process both 12 V and 24 V, making the new VETUS bow thruster suitable for almost all boats!
The VETUS bow thruster BOW PRO is controlled by a proprietary CANBUS protocol. Two different panels are available for these bow thrusters; a fully proportional basic panel and a fully proportional panel with lock function. This allows the boat to be moored without ropes. It has never been so easy to bring passengers aboard your ship! The evolution continues with a number of good features, so that there are similarities with its predecessors: the very quiet propeller blades and the streamlined underwater part have remained. Retrofitting a VETUS BOW PRO bow thruster is therefore child's play as the new engine is interchangeable with the tailpiece and flange of the VETUS bow thruster series.
* The only limitation is the size of your battery bank.
For this product we strongly recommend a detailed consultation! Please contact us! We will be glad to help you.