Seaview Sail and Deck Pod
Matching Seaview Sail- and Deck-Pods are available for nearly all instruments and multifunctional displays. The uncut fronts of the Seaview Pods are simply cut out to fit the display unit.
The Seaview Sailpods are intended for mounting on the bracket of the steering column. Due to the shape of the back, the supplied stainless steel brackets can be mounted in various positions. The Seaview Sail-Pods can thus be mounted at the optimum reading angle to the helmsman and also fit brackets that do not have the standard pipe spacing.
The Power-Pods are equipped with a solid anodized aluminium base. The Pod is mounted on the base so that it can be rotated and is equipped with a robust locking device. With the optional instrument pod, all Sail and Power pods can be extended with an additional instrument on both sides.
- Housing made of UV-resistant ABS plastic
- Waterproof rubber seals
- GORE™ Valve for pressure compensation
- Stainless steel screws with anti-theft protection
- Sail-Pod can be adjusted in inclination by individually mountable bracket
- Power-Pod can be turned 350° on the stand
- Optionally expandable with instrument pod (Art.-No. SP1BOX)
Delivery WITHOUT instruments!
Outer dimensions without base (WxHxD): 313 x 131 x 129 mm
Usable area (WxH): 298 x 178 mm
Maximum possible cut-out (WxH): 279 x 156 mm