Raymarine Microtalk Wireless Gateway
Raymarine's new Micro-Talk Wireless Performance Sailing Gateway seamlessly integrates with both wired and wireless systems to take high performance sailing to a whole new level! The benefits include:
- High-performance sailing with wireless wind adjustment on your Raymarine multifunction display; with accurate positioning lines
- Use the power of your Raymarine multifunction display to inspire the sport of sailing.
- Correct wind with sophisticated airflow and course deviation display
- Provides real-time data with robust and fast update rate
- Mast rotation position sensor for hydrofoil boats
- Fast installation, easy and wireless connection to the vane
- Low power consumption when used with Raymarine solar-powered wireless devices
The innovative Raymarine Micro-Talk Gateway can be mounted anywhere on board and connects to the boat's SeaTalkng network. It enables high-speed transmission of data such as wind direction, wind speed, depth, boat speed, temperature, course, GPS data, time, date and navigation information between Raymarine wireless and tacktick instruments as well as traditional wired instruments, multifunction displays and autopilots.
The Raymarine Micro-Talk Gateway gives you the flexibility to combine and connect any of Raymarine's wired or wireless instruments, transducers, multifunction displays and autopilots. You'll appreciate the benefits of easy installation and seamless integration combined with robust reliability. Whether you're building a completely new system or expanding an existing one, the Raymarine Micro-Talk Gateway ensures easy and superior component integration.
- Nominal voltage: 12 V DC (supply: SeaTalkng®)
- Voltage range: 9 V DC to 16 V DC (protected up to 32 V DC)
- Current consumption: 25 mA at nominal supply voltage
- Type of installation: surface mounting
- Operating temperature: -20 ºC to +55 ºC
- Storage temperature: -30 ºC to +70 ºC
- Relative humidity and water resistance: maximum 93 % IPX6 IPX7
- Supported connection protocols: SeaTalkng® / NMEA 2000 (via DeviceNet adapter) Micronet (wireless)