The Raymarine i40 depth sounder features a razor-sharp depth indicator, a minimum depth display and even shallow water and depth alarms.
The large displays are particularly suitable for yachts, smaller motor boats or RIBs. With the powerful SeaTalk instruments the Raymarine i40 depth sounder can be easily connected to Raymarine autopilots and other navigation devices. The instruments can also be mounted as a console or as a desk mount.
The Raymarine i40 echo sounder is also characterised by its high user-friendliness. Large buttons, clearly visible digits (max.28mm) and sharp LCDs guarantee a perfect reading of the display in all imaginable light conditions. The red backlighting supports readability in the dark. The battery is conserved by an absolutely low power consumption.
With the Raymarine i40 echo sounder and the corresponding breakthrough transducer you get a high quality and reliable echo sounder package at a special price.
Further features of the Raymarine i40 depth sounder:
- SeaTalk connection (SeaTalkng in combination with the SeaTalk converter E22158, optional)
- Encoder connection
- Same dimensions as the Raymarine ST40 instrument series
Technical details of the Raymarine i40 depth sounder:
- Nominal voltage: 12 V DC
- Voltage range: 10 - 16V DC
- Power consumption (at 12V): 30mA
- Maximum current consumption (at 12V): 100mA
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 55°C
- Relative humidity: 93%.
- Waterproof: IPX6
- connections: SeaTalk, log and echo sounder
- Conformity: Europe 2004/108/EC
Raymarine i40 Echo sounder system, with thru-hull transducer E26009 P7