The Raymarine Evolution EV-1 autopilot system eliminates the need for time-consuming calibration - the autopilot is simple. The sensation of the system lies in the new Evolution AI™ control algorithm, which ensures reliable and even more accurate control of the autopilot. Thanks to the innovative development, the Raymarine Evolution™Autopiloten allows continuous monitoring of the environmental conditions. This ensures that the prescribed course is precisely maintained - regardless of sea conditions or speed. You'll also enjoy excellent autopilot performance without the need for manual adjustments to the ship's characteristics. Magnetic fields on board are also automatically compensated.
The new, intelligent EV sensor automatically adjusts to the steering and ship characteristics. The user no longer has to program anything manually. The waterproof, IPx6 and IPx7 tested EV sensor is the actual heart of the Raymarine Evolution™Autopiloten. It works with a 9-axis heading sensor that detects ship movements in all directions. The combination of solid-state sensor technology for absolute dynamic accuracy and the autopilot's processor in a single housing underscores the innovative character of the EV sensor. The sensor can be mounted flexibly, horizontally and flush, both above and below deck, using a bracket.
The Raymarine Evolution EV-1 autopilot system incorporates a Raymarine drive and is designed for both mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. The SeaTalkng connection provides a simple link to the system's integrated Drive Control Unit (ACU). An extension of the SeaTalk and NMEA network is also possible. The ACU, which you can select, provides the necessary power for the autopilot drive and supplies power for the SeaTalk bus.
Choosing the right ACU and drive:
- ACU-200: supports linear and hydraulic drives as well as Raymarine Type 1 geared motors.
- ACU-300: suitable for solenoid-controlled steering systems as well as Raymarine hydraulic continuous-flow pumps
- ACU-400: for hydraulic and linear drives as well as gear motors type 2 +3 from Raymarine
The new Raymarine Evolution EV-1 autopilot systems are ideally used to retrofit previous Raymarine autopilots. The existing propulsion unit does not need to be replaced. The following overview will help you make the right choice, we will be happy to advise you.
ACU-100 system: replaces Raymarine SPX-5 autopilot systems
ACU-200 system: replaces Raymarine SPX-10 autopilot systems
ACU-300 System: Replaces Raymarine SPX-SOL Autopilot Systems
ACU-400 system: replaces Raymarine SPX-30 and SPX-DIO autopilot systems
The Raymarine Evolution™ EV-1 autopilot system can be controlled using either the p70s control unit for sailing yachts or the p70Rs control unit for powerboats. The colour displays are operated intuitively via the LightHouse interface.
And the rudder position sensor is always included!
Simply select the appropriate Raymarine Evolution autopilot system (there are several versions) via DropDown.
- EV-200 Sail: consisting of EV-1 sensor + ACU-200 + p70s
- EV-200 Power: consisting of EV-1 sensor + ACU-200 + p70Rs
- EV-200 hydraulics: consisting of EV-1 sensor + ACU-200 + p70Rs + hydraulic pump type 1
- EV-200 Linear: consisting of EV-1 sensor + ACU-200 + p70s + mechanical linear actuator type 1
- EV-200 Sport: consisting of EV-1 sensor + ACU-200 + p70Rs + sport drive
- EV-300 Solenoid: consisting of EV-1 sensor + ACU-300 + p70Rs
- EV-400 Sail: consisting of EV-1 sensor + ACU-400 + p70s
- EV-400 Power: consisting of EV-1 sensor + ACU-400 + p70Rs
Each package includes the matching EV-1 cable set and rudder position sensor.