The Philippi Tank Monitor TCS is a compact tank monitor for yachts and vehicles with up to 3 tanks. At the same time two battery groups can be monitored. The 2.4" TFT touch screen shows at a glance the tank level and the voltages of the batteries without having to operate a button. The built-in brightness sensor automatically dims the screen in the dark and saves valuable energy.
All known Philippi tank sensors like TGT/ TGW, UTV, TDS/TDW can be connected, also already existing tank sensors of foreign manufacturers with the signals 10-180 ? / 240-33 ? / 0-5 V / 4-20 mA are possible. Each tank can be configured individually, also the adaptation to non-linear tank geometries is possible. For monitoring purposes, individual minimum or maximum alarm thresholds can be defined for each tank.
- Display of level of up to 3 tanks
- Display of the voltages of 2 battery groups
- Adjustable alarm function for empty / full tank
- Adjustable alarm function for undervoltage / overvoltage of the batteries
- Audible alarm via internal buzzer
- Adaptation to non-rectangular container geometries
- Compatible with all philippi tank sensors as well as suitable level sensors from other manufacturers
- Direct connection of up to 3 tank sensors on the back of the monitor
- Simple commissioning via graphical user interface
Philippi digital tank monitor for displaying up to 3 tank levels and two battery voltages, 2.4" TFT color touch screen graphic display with brightness sensor
Nominal voltage 12/24V
Current consumption max 50mA @12V, stand-by 6mA
Dimensions 105 x 75 x 35mm
Installation cut-out 87 x 65mm