Active measuring shunt for direct connection to the Philippi PBUS.
Precise measurement of current, voltage of the connected battery.
Connection terminal for second battery voltage (starter battery) and temperature sensor Temp-AL.
Successor model of Philippi SHC 312.
Possibility to switch between Philippi SHC (battery management) and Philippi SHL (energy) function via system monitor Philippi PSM and Philippi PSM2.
Attention: requires software version
Philippi PSM2: 5K or higher
Philippi PSM: 20A or higher
- Current carrying capacity 300 A, 600 A 1 min, 1500 A 0.5 s
- Nominal voltages 12 V , 24 V
- Power consumption 20 mA, stand-by 5 mA @ 12V
- Operating voltage 8 - 32 V
- Measuring range 10 mA - 1500 A
-Dimensions L 118 x W 40 x H 52 mm