Digital battery management shunt for installation in the minus line of the consumer battery. The Philippi Shunt SHE 300 is compatible to the monitors BTM and BLS. The shunt is powered via the consumer battery's voltage measuring line. Suitable for continuous charging and discharging currents up to 300 A and battery capacities up to 1000 Ah.
The active shunt SHE 300 from Philippi records all charge and consumer currents directly at the shunt and calculates the current state of charge of the battery taking the voltage into account.
- High measuring accuracy of 10 mA
- Wide measuring range from 0.01 A to 1500 A
- Automatic battery recognition
- Determination of the state of charge
- Measurement of the battery temperature of the consumer battery via the optional temperature sensor "Temp-BT".
- Voltage measurement of a second battery group (starter battery)
Active measuring shunt for the Philippi BLS and Philippi BTM monitors with a load capacity of 300 A.
Suitable for consumers / charging devices up to max. 3600 W at 12 V or 7200 W at 24 V on-board voltage.
Dimensions L 118 x W 40 x D 52 mm
Connection: M 8