Ocean Signal SafeSea S100 SART
The Ocean Signal SafeSea S100 SART (Search and Rescue Transponder) is an X-band radar transponder which complies with the IMO SOLAS standards.
- Long battery life, even at low temperatures
- 12 hours function after 96 hours standby
- User replaceable battery
- Battery is classified as "not dangerous" for transport
- Compact design - can easily be stored in an emergency canister
- Scope of delivery with telescopic mast and mounting bracket
- Intuitive operation, same as with the SafeSea EPIRB, easy and stress-free operation in an emergency
- 5 years battery life
Ocean Signal SafeSea S100 SART offers proven reliability. The easy handling allows operation even with gloves or wet hands. The compact design makes Ocean Signal SafeSea S100 SART ideal for life rafts or lifeboats according to SOLAS regulations.
Ocean Signal SafeSea S100 SART is a 9 GHz X-band radar transceiver and is designed to assist rescue workers from the air, sea or land, according to IMO regulations and GMDSS requirements. When a radar signal is received from a ship or aircraft, Ocean Signal SafeSea S100 SART automatically sends a response signal. On the radar display this signal is clearly shown as a dotted line consisting of 12 dots.
Operating temperature: -20° C - +55° C
Dimensions: 230 mm x 80 mm (H x 0)
Approvals: IMO A.694(17); MSC.247(83), IEC61097-1, EMC IEC60945, MED A.1/4.18, FCC CFR47 part 80.1101
Ocean Signal SafeSea S100 SART, incl. telescopic mast and bracket