The FLIR M332 and FLIR M364 models, which feature a rugged, weatherproof design with one of FLIR's most advanced thermal imaging cores, feature perception-enhancing thermal imaging technology for law enforcement, commercial and leisure applications. Modern gyro stabilization and powerful thermal imaging technology detect obstacles and targets even in total darkness and rough seas. This enables safe navigation even under the most difficult conditions.
Safe navigation in environments with limited visibility
Thermal imaging enables vision in total darkness, dazzling light and light fog.
Stable vision in rough seas
Biaxial mechanical stabilization virtually eliminates the effects of tilt, lift and yaw.
Exceptional connectivity with navigation and security systems.
Key features of the FLIR M300 Series
- Active gyro stabilization eliminates the effects of yawing and the rolling and pitching motion of the ship for wobbly-free video images.
- 30x zoom HD lowlight colour camera - available with FLIR M300C, FLIR M364C and FLIR M364C LR only
- Connect the FLIR M364C or FLIR M364C LR to the Raymarine Axiom Series and take advantage of FLIR Color Thermal Vision™ and FLIR MSX® technology.
- Raymarine Clear Cruise™ Augmented Reality compatible. Graphical overlays of AIS targets, map objects and waypoints through simple visualization
- HD-SDI, analog and IP video output (H.264) for integration with the latest and older marine displays
- Optional FLIR JCU-2 Joystick Control Unit provides ergonomic control of the FLIR M300 Menu
- Cameras available in 9Hz and 30Hz versions
FLIR M332 stabilized IP thermal imaging camera (320 x 256, 30 Hz, 24° FoV), panning and tilting, with electronic zoom
FLIR M364 stabilized IP thermal imaging camera (640 x 512, 30 Hz, 24° FoV), panning and tilting, with electronic zoom
640 x 512 VOx Microbolometer
Field of vision:
24° x 18°
FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
HD-SDI video output (lossless):
Network video output:
Single H.264 Network Video Stream
Adjustment range Pan and tilt:
360° Continuous Pan, +/- 90° Tilt
Imaging and optical data for shipping
Fixed 12ft (3m) to infinity
Automatic window heating:
Standard at Power-Up
Operating temperature range:
-13°F to +131°F (-25°C to +55°C)
15g vertical, 9g horizontal
Storage temperature range:
-30°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
IPX6 (heavy seas, power jets of water)
100 knots (115.2 MPH)
Penetration of sand and dust:
Mil-Std-810E or IP6X
Connections and communication interfaces
Analog video output:
NTSC/PAL User Settable
Analog video connector types:
Infinitely variable digital zoom:
Focal length - heat:
Video refresh rate - heat: