More and more boats are equipped with a wireless router or use devices like Digital Yacht's 4G Connect for internet connectivity. Digital Yacht LANLink is an NMEA-to-Ethernet gateway that allows the boat's NMEA data to be integrated into the router network - so connected devices and apps can use the data.
Digital Yacht LANLink is available in two versions, each suitable for NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000. It has an easy-to-use web interface that allows any device with a browser to configure NMEA baud rates and IP/port information.
Digital Yacht LANLink can support multiple TCP/IP connections and is bi-directional. Once connected to the on-board network via a simple CAT 5/6 patch cable, you can set up apps such as TZ iBoat, iNavX, NavLink, iSailor, Imray, Weather 4D etc. by simply entering the IP address and port for streaming NMEA data.
Digital Yacht LANLink - Features
- Available in two versions
ZDIGLANLINK - NMEA0183 TO ETHERNET GATEWAY
ZDIGLANLINKN2K - NMEA 2000 TO ETHERNET GATEWAY
- 12/24v DC operation with low power
- Connection to routers or devices via simple RJ45 Cat 5/6 patch cable connection
- Web user interface for easy setup from connected device via browser
- TCP/IP or UDP connection modes - support for up to 5 connected units with TCP/IP
- Bi-directional - NMEA 2000 variant offers raw mode with encapsulated PGNs or conversion mode (for apps) supporting AIS, instruments and GPS
- RS232 connection also for PC apps
- Status indicators for power, data input and output, network connection and server status
Power: 10-35V DC (consumption approx. 50mA at 12V DC).
Network connection: Ethernet RJ45 10/100MB
IP mode: Static or DHCP
Operating mode: *TCP/IP or UDP, support for up to 5 connected units in TCP/IP mode (*Recommended operating mode).
NMEA input: Configurable 4800 or 38400 baud (NMEA 0183), NMEA 2000 option via iKonvert gateway
Operating temp: -25°C - 70° C
LED indicators: Power : Link : Data input : Data output : Status
Dimensions in mm: 95x86x25